I am hitting this API
https://test.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search
It returns a vast json file.
I have a problem with this field
"avatarUrls": { "48x48": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a1440042a929a36696d609892772a08e?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FTH-2.png", "24x24": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a1440042a929a36696d609892772a08e?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FTH-2.png", "16x16": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a1440042a929a36696d609892772a08e?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FTH-2.png", "32x32": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a1440042a929a36696d609892772a08e?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FTH-2.png" }
I need to exclude it from the response.
is there any way to do so?
Hi @Jawad Zakhour
Direct REST API search returns huge data.
Sample:
https://test.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=key=ABC-1
You can do filtering by adding; "&fields="
Optimized:
https://test.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=key=ABC-1&fields=id,key,type,status,customfield_10001
It is possible to indicate system or custom fields as a parameter such as key, status, priority, type etc.
So that, it only returns the needed JSON info and response quickly.
Hope it helps.
Hello Tansu,The problem is that I need everything except the "avatarURLS" field.And this field is inside the "changelog"->"Histories"->"author".And this is the only field that I don't want.I need the changelog to be present in the response.
Thank you for your time
@Tansu Akdeniz Sorry for bothering, but is there any way to do exclude only the field "avatarURLS" from the response.
As I know there is no way to exclude it.
Is this regarded as an enhancement request?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.