Is there any way to setup a Auto Refresh of the Rapid Board? My users would really like auto refresh of most pages, but the Rapid Board is the most important.
There is no option to do this in onDemand.
In the downloaded version, you could have done this with a Javascript in the announcement banner. I am never in favor of auto refresh though!
Do you happen to have the javascript that needs to be added to the announcement banner?
I have a similar question. If I'm watching my rapid board (plan view) and someone enters a story point value from a different computer, my client never shows it unless I refresh my page. Rather than request an auto-refresh feature, I'm a little surprised that this isn't being done using a technology like AJAX to update it on the fly.
You may want to vote this GH feature request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6994
Depending on your browser you could download a plugin to refresh the page, this could be useful in a wallboard.
You can use the tab auto-refresh plug-in in your browser.
This is not working @ work with the cloud version of jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.