Initially we had two resolution text in our jira then after deleting one resolution text, still the resolution text is not displaying , I checked the macro's also ..
Could you explain in more detail please?
I'm not sure I understand what "two resolution text" is. Do you mean you had two resolution fields, one with a resolution and another with custom text?
I think we might need screenshots to see what "resolution text is not displaying"
Hello @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
I am attaching the screen shot with the single resolution text,
First their were two custom fields of resolution text ,both with resolution text only,later we removed one, but still it is displaying empty.
Thanks,
Nasreen
Ok, that's telling me that you have not entered any data into the custom field called "resolution text"
The data is present in database and Display when we fire a query in Jira as well, but in confluence by using macro's we get all data except resolution text.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.