Hi,
sorry if this is obvious, but I wasn't able to figure it out yet.
With the old issue view I could simply add every image attached to the story by clicking on the image icon of the editor. With the new issue view the image icon opens an overlay offering me to upload an image or choose from previously uploaded images - but only the ones that I uploaded myself! But there are basically three people in my project working on the stories, so it's possible that someone else adds an attachment to the story that I want to add to the description later on. However, this seems to not be possible.
Simply typing "!filename!" doesn't work either and wouldn't be my preferred way, since I need to type the complete filename by myself which is error prone in itself.
Is there any way to add an attached image that was not uploaded by me to the description??
Thanks in advance!