We are about to purchase the Jira Cloud Premium package and now with the trial version I checked that the data is hosted with the 'Global' plan. What are the actions needed to move the data to EU-based data warehouse?
Hi @Marko H - sorry for taking so long to answer this, I didn't see this question before.
Data Residency is currently only available for our Enterprise plans, more information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-data-residency-976763149.html
And we currently support the US and EU realm.
However, we are currently looking into whether we can offer this to Premium or Standard tier customers as well for Jira and Confluence.
Hi @Marko H
welcome to the Atlassian community!
I believe all information for such operation can be found here.
Hi @Marko H ! To follow up on @RJ Gazarek 's earlier answer, we recently announced that data residency will be included in our Standard and Premium cloud plans later this year! To learn more and sign up for updates, visit our page here.
To see what else we're working (like additional realms and functionality) related to data residency, visit our cloud roadmap here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.