Hi,
We have a lot of old projects in our JIRA Cloud instance. I am hiding them using the link below: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/archiving-a-project-861253768.html
I created a new Permission Scheme called "Closed Projects'' and granted permission only for Administrators.
By doing so only Administrators can see the data from the projects and action on it.
Need clarification on a couple of queries please:
Appreciate it and thanks in advance.
Hi @Kapil Podduturi , welcome on the community. You will not lose any data as Permission scheme is here for purpose of ACCESSING the data, not managing them directly. So feel free to change the permission scheme .
And yes, if you will change the scheme to the previous one, the access rules will be the same as before.
Thank you @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ for your answer. Is the way I am doing the best way to hide the old projects from the team members and also lock the project.
I think it is acceptable solution and I can't see any other way without Archive Project feature.
Yeh, I cannot see the Archive project feature in the cloud version. I believe its only the Server/Data centre.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.