Is it possible to go back for each of the past 6 sprints and pull data for each Dev. I'm only interested in seeing what they moved to certain status columns.
Removing my answer, as Brant's is correct.
Tim,
You could use JQL to pull that information. Just put the statuses in that you are interested in and the date range of the sprint and who changed them.
project = "Project Name" AND status changed FROM "Status A" TO "Status B" DURING ('yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy/MM/dd') BY "username"
Or for multiple statuses
project = "Project Name" AND status changed FROM "Status A" TO ("Status B", "Status C") DURING ('yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy/MM/dd') BY "username"
Thanks, @Brant Schroeder
I did not know the BY clause would work with status CHANGED.
__Bill
Thanks Brant, I misstated the use case. I just want to show the issues that have the statuses of done and code review for a particular assignee for a given sprint.
I don't want to show the length of time that it took the issue to move from one status to another, although that will help in other reports.
Thank you for the quick response.
Sorry if I was not clear. The reason I suggested using dates is you can align those dates with when the sprint ran. Is you use sprint = "SprintName" it could pull in transitions outside of the sprint run date. The dates do not have anything to do with the length of time the issue took to move but when the transition could have occurred.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.