When using the Share Links macro we are presented with a Comments field, but I am not seeing where those comments are displayed in the created page for the shared link.
Where do those comments 'go'?
Hello @TJ Baker!
I believe that you are referencing the “Share a link” template. If that is correct, there is a bug affecting the correct operation of this template.
You can take a look at the bug here:
[Confluence Cloud] Share a link template (and bookmarklet) discards entered comment
Currently, there is no workaround other than manually adding comments to the page itself.
Let us hear from you!
Thank you for the help!
Hi @Diego - I was going to add myself as a watcher on the issue you referenced, but it appears to be inaccessible. I'm getting :
It may have been deleted or you don't have permission to view it.
Is there a public issue I can follow?
Not public for me either. For a company built around wiki, knowledge bases and bug tracking, their own use of it is not very good.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.