Hello,
I have recently enabled the new JSM global automations across my customer service desk projects.
These automations work with this basic functionality: When I have a issue request that it in a status that is pending the customer's input, when they comment back it should transition the issue back into an in progress status on my agent team.
Prior to this, I used the legacy automations to accomplish the same task with no issue (other than it had to be managed per JSD project)
What I am noticing, is that in less than 10 business days I have exhausted my automation executions limit, when I check on the audit log, all log entries say "no actions performed"
My question is 2-fold:
1) How can I limit the "no actions performed" result if my conditions and parameters for Global Automation are the exact same as my legacy automations
2) Why would a "no actions performed" result consume my automation count if its not doing anything anyway?