I have a Jql Query in which I am able to fetch the resolution text, Data in jira but not able to display it in Confluence page , The whole page is not displaying the Resolution Text
Hi, @Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh
Do you use the Jira Issues macro to display your issues in Confluence?
The Resolution field should be shown if it is chosen in the Columns to display field:
And your JQL can be very simple (for example, project = Project Name), all the fields to display (and the custom fields as well) you choose in the macro settings.
Or maybe that is not your case and you need to display smth else?
Yes I have chosen it ,still not able to see in any table on the same page it is displayed as blank.
Then check if your Jira and Confluence are connected and that your JQL is right (use a simple one):
You should be able to preview your issues right in the macro.
If you see nothing (your preview is blank but you are sure that the JQL is 100% right), check that you have the permission to view the Jira project you want to display.
Here is my result table for the previous screenshot:
Still it is not displaying the Data, I do have the permissions as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.