Hi,
In our projects, we estimate incidence work time on hours but JIRA converts hours in days (8 hours = 1 day).
Is it possible to see the estimate in original hours? For example: 120 hours (not 15 days!!)
Thanks a lot!!
Hi Admin,
please check this thread:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-keep-Jira-Estimates-in-Hours-instead-of-Jira/qaq-p/77681
I seems the behavior was partly inconsistent in the past.
I’ll check my own Jira instance in a minute.
Kind regards,
Tobias
For Jira Server 8.12.2 I can confirm that when having set time tracking to format by hour this is consistently applied in issue view and issue search.
The corresponding settings are in: Administration > Issues > Time Tracking.
I hope this is of some help to you.
Hi tokcum thanks for you reply!
I found the configuration, but jira still showing time in days. Its seems a bug.
In forums, people suggests indicate 999 hours per day
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.