How can I add one more criteria to existing kanban board ?
Currently I have 'To Do' and 'Done' and I would like to add In progress criteria.
If you want to add an additional column, you will go to the ellipse in the top right of the board screen and then click on board settings. Click on Columns. This is where you add columns. You will have to have an "In Progress" type of status in your work flow to drop into the column for this to work.
Hi Malka,
I can not see the button for board setting.
Here is the screenshot:
Hi Rajan,
It looks like you are trying to configure a Business Project board. Is that correct?
If so, see if this helps guide you:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/work-with-boards-in-business-projects/
If it is not a business project, what type of project is it?
Hi John,
Thank you. I updated workflow and i can see columns added to board.
Do you know how to display labels on kanban board ?
I don't think you can add fields to the card view on the board for Business projects. It is very limited. You would need to use a Classic Software project type for that.
I updated my business flow and I can see the new colunns now.
Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.