Hi can you direct me to a tutorial so I can document the step by step process
Are you just looking to create a list of specific pages, or a list of children pages? Not sure what you mean by "register."
Hi, I want to produce a page that acts as a register, and on that page I want to put a button for them to create the info and this will then populate the register. Hope that is a little clearer.
Not sure if this is what you're after, but you could put the Pagetree macro on the parent page, followed by the Create Page Macro set to create pages under that parent.Then when a user clicks that link to create a page, a link to the new page will get automatically listed on the parent.
You could also use the List by Label macro and set the Create Page Macro to create the new page wherever, and apply a label that the List by Label macro is set to list.
Thanks Milo I will give it a go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.