I've been trying to do some documentation in Confluence. IT IS SO SLOW and SO FRUSTRATING to do any work on this. Day by day, the performance of Confluence is getting worse. Just don't shower us with new features, make it usable first.
Want the steps to reproduce? Just simply open Confluence in Chrome in Windows and start writing up documents and paste links from Jira tickets. You'll be amazed to see how much Confluence suffers. If Support is looking at this post, I can share a video recording of how painful it is to work with your product.
You'll see so many errors are popping up in the Console. Also, Confluence thinks that I'm not online and it's getting me back. I've done ping test and immediately went to another website to check my connection and it's all working fine. So frustrating that we're still using this software.
