Dear all,
I have a situation to discuss - we got multiple source projects from where we pick few userstories marked with a label/component. We pick these uerstories and work on them.
The problem is, within the planned release, these source projects keep on making changes to these user stories anytime (For eg: they can move user stories to next release or add more user stories.)
We want to be updated about these changes so that we can also act accordingly. Also, our completion timelines are different from the source projects.
I want to know, how we can handle these user stories in such a way that, we keep on getting information about their updates, but our completion dates do not impact their user story closures.
I was thinking of creating a task under their marked user stories so that if they make any changes we get to know about them and then have a separate workflow for our tasks so that our task status do not impact their sprint closures and reports in Jira.
Is this option feasible? Any other way to handle this situation.
Thanks!