Hi All,
I am new to confluence. I have below issue.
I have recently started using confluence and till then I had all my stories maintained in excel in my new project.
Now I am trying to create requirement pages on confluence and have no clue on solving this issue.
Sno Epic Name Story Name
1. Epic One Story one
2. Epic One Story two
3. Epic Two Story Three
Question#1.
How Can I use the same excel format to maintain my requirements in confluence? I have seen few videos on creating multiple stories in one go using JIRA Issue/filter but when tried in this table, it is creating different epic in JIRA for Sno 2 also (Basically creating two Epics for same epic).
Or should I create a page for each epic separately?
Question#2.
My team use this format as a report. Is it possible to get a report across pages if I have to create a page for each epic separately?
Question#3.
I also observed that when I added a link from confluence to JIRA, if I update some text in confluence it is not reflecting in JIRA.
Lets say, Story one is added in the Story summary and created a JIRA issue from confluence. Now, editing Story one to 'Story 1' in confluence is not reflected in back in JIRA. Is it how it works?
Thanks in advance for your answers.