Hi everyone,
After trying out a lot of different options with no success, I hope you'll be bale to help me out 
I want to display issues from different board on a unique kanban board.
The idea is to avoid switching from a board to another when I work on multiple projects at the same time and have all issues from all these projects displayed on a unique board.
I have Board A, B and C set as follow:
- Board A:
1 issue TODO assigned to Jack
1 issue TODO assigned to Joe
- Board B:
1 issue TODO assigned to Jack
1 issue TODO assigned to Joe
- Board C:
1 issue TODO assigned to Jack
1 issue TODO assigned to Joe
On the Board A, I want to display issues assigned to Jack, in a TO DO status across board A, B and C.
I used the following quick filters but for some reasons, the issues from board B and C do not show up:
project in (A, B, C) AND status in ("To Do") AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
I even tried a simpler filter for debugging purposes, only issues from board A appear:
project in (A, B, C)
It's like the filter is not able to access these boards. Issues from board A (the actual board where I set the filter from) do show up.
Hope the description is clear enough, do not hesitate to ask for further details if needed.
Thanks,
Ben.