Hi everyone,
On a Confluence (cloud version) page, I'm using the /Jira function to pull some tickets from a specific Jira board (cloud version).
Some of these Jira tickets contains pictures in the ticket description.
On the confluence page, all the tickets are pulled properly and pictures are visible.
However, as soon as I export this Confluence page in a Word or PDF format, the pictures are not loaded in the export hence it shows a blank area instead the actual picture.
In the word export (from a PC), I get the following error message for each picture.
On the same Confluence page, I tried to embed pictures in various places to see if they get properly loaded in the export:
- Embed picture on the confluence page -> export works properly
- Embed picture in a table -> export works properly
- Embed picture in a layout -> export works properly
My conclusion is that the issue is coming from the /Jira function in particular.
If you have a workaround to get the pictures from a /Jira table properly exported in Word/PDF, please let me know!
Many thanks in advance,
Ben.
