Hi,
I'm using outlook (on PC) for my email client and also an iphine/ipad.
How can I sync my iphone calendar with Confluence?
Thanks,
Alex
Hi Alex, yeah just subscribe to the private URL of the calendar from your iPhone. I've got it going on mine and works well.
Hi Alex,
It might work most probably. Haven't tried it personally, but our official document says so.* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+FAQ#TeamCalendarsFAQ-DoesTeamCalendarsworkonmyiPhone?
Hope it helps
Thanks, Rian. Surprisd iphone is not supported given how many people have them!
Here's the post you referred to:
Although this is not officially supported, it does work on the iPhone. All you have to do is select "subscribe" from a specific calendar menu and login using your Confluence details. iOS should automatically attempt to add the calendar to your iPhone.
I totallt get the "subscribe" bit. No idea what you then do with the link that you get from subscribe in order to get the iphone to add it as a calendar.
If anyone can help that would be awesome.
Thanks
Thanks so much Michael. I had a quick look but cant find the option "Other" under calendars on the iphone. I'll do a little more digging on that.
Okay. Got it, I think. Just email the subscribe link and open the email on iPhone. Click the link and select subscribe. Seems to work. Only issue is it is read only, I think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.