Hello,
Does anyone know of a way to keep Jira Cloud Projects in sync w/ Azure Dev Ops boards?I'd like to be able to have a change made in either to reflect on both.Thanks in advance....
Hi
Did you find a solution for this? I am also interested in the same.
Thanks
Hi @Sharif Omar @JD Lobue
This is Dhiren from Exalate.
Exalate, provides a fully bi-directional synchronization between Jira and Azure DevOps (among other ITSM systems) that is fully customizable. It is easy to set up and the entire customization can be configured using a no-code interface.
If you would like to see a customized demo of the product in action, feel free to book a slot with us.
ThanksDhiren
Hi @Dhiren Notani_Exalate_
Thanks for this information. I will check out your product and take it from there.
Regards
Sharif
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.