Hello,
A project (RXC) has been created as a next-gen project instead of classic project.
This project has actually 2 members : 1 admin and 1 member
However the member tries to acces to this project in the board view, the page cannot be displayed successfully. The page is refreshed automatically several times with an error NJA131. Then after I got this message :
You're almost there
It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again.
If you continue to see this error, raise a support request
But as an admin I got not issue to access this project RXC.
It has been reproductible with any member added with a role such as member.
I have to created several acccount and make them access to only this project RXC without viewing all others existing project.
Does anybody got this issue ? Or have some clues about my problem please ?
Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks