Hello guys,
Recently our Service desk instance became slower than usual - Automations started failing/not executing properly, the queues take 1-2 minutes to load, our tickets load a lot slower, etc. With that I started seeking ways to optimize everything in our process.
Here is what I have done so far and what I plan on doing:
- We have 500k+ global automation executions per month. I made some changes and now they should be no more than 150k per month.
- The next step is to start removing part of our custom fields which are 1600+ to date. I hope this makes a difference because checking the JSON I see all the custom fields despite them being empty for 90% of the time.
That said, should I expect better performance from those changes and are there other things that should be optimized in order for the instance to run smoothly? I am asking this question because all this requires a lot of work and I rather not invest time in these changes if they don't bring better results.
Thank you in advance!
Best wishes,
Nikolay Petrov