I just updated a workflow. Specifically I changed the Category of four Statuses from "In Progress" to "Done". These edits are now live. When I view my workflow, the categories are correct. I have confirmed that the workflow is being used by the project in question.
When I view individual Stories, the Categories are correct. The problem is, when I look at the Sprint Report, the Stories that have Statuses which should now be considered "Done" as their Category, are still reported as being "In Progress".
https://sixcycle.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=3&projectKey=SCB&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=152
Also, when I look at the Category totals represented by the gray, blue and green icons at the top of the sprint on the Backlog page, the totals are incorrect. The point values that should be Done are shown as In Progress.
Why haven't the changes that I made to my workflow affected this sprint?
NOTE: It is the current sprint. I'm wondering if workflow changes aren't applied to the current sprint, and my changes will be applied to the next sprint.