Hi,
I'm using the Linked transition (JSU) to move parent tasks into the 'in progress' status when subtasks of that parent are moved there. It works exactly as it says it should, and moves the parent task even if it is in a later stage, such as QA, which is behavior I want to prevent.
2. Linked Transition (JSU)
- Precondition must be: True
- Trigger transition on all issues related as: parent
- Transition: In Progress
I then added a precondition to specify that parent should be moved into 'in progress' only if it is in the 'To Do' status, however it doesn't prevent the transition of the taking place even when it has a status other than 'To Do'. I also made sure to enable the option that the precondition should be true.
1. Precondition: Linked Status (JSU)
- Issues which are linked as : is parent task of
- Must have one of the following statuses:
Is there something simple I am missing here? The post functions are arranged in the correct order, with the precondition placed above the linked transition