When I try to get issue data the only result I get no results:
{
"startAt": 0,
"maxResults": 50,
"total": 0,
"issues": []
}
I use a bearer token as authorization.
Last week this worked just fine but now I doens't anymore.
Hi @Tycho de Vink
From the looks of it, it seems you're using the JQL issue search and the JQL in question has no issues in it.
I use this endpoint: rest/api/2/search
It should contain data because there are a few hundred issues right now.
is it possible that you do not have browse project permission any more on the projects anymore? what you can do here is test that endpoint on a browser and see if it returns an issue. If it does, then there's something wrong in the code you're using.
I'm trying to get all issues from an active sprint. A few days back I could but now it just returns nothing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.