Hello,
I'm trying to login with my username & password but i get the below error
Any idea why?
Hi @Admin
Welcome to Community! let's exclude some factors here.
Try the above and see which one logs you in, that should be the cause.
Hello Prince,
Thank you for your reply.
1. Yes. Same result.
2. Nothing new that I didn’t have before when it was working.
3. Yes. All my browsers are up to date.
Thanks for the answers, also just to confirm we've checked everything, do you have access to Jira on xtools.atlassian.net? if yes, let's dive further into this issue. Please can you open up your Browser's Developer console (if using Chrome settings > more tools > developer tool ) under "Network", leave this open then run another login attempt. Once it loads this same error right click on the "Network" tab and click and select "Save all as HAR content". This will save your browser's network activity in a JSON format. Then use this website to visualise the content. When visualising, you should watch out for 400, 401, 403, or 503 errors, then let us know what the errors say?
Hi, same problem here. Finally, what was the solution? Thanks
Hi, same problem!
This is in network:
I'm getting this same error and the same event.
How do I fix this? Jira loads fine, but Confluence does not.
Have an answer been found? @Admin
Same here in incognito mode it works but otherwise not.
Disabled all plugins, cleared all cookies still not working. (when trying to switch accounts)
Bitbucket is still working
Same issue here: Any news?
I have same error: error: "invalid product"
The same for me.
From a months all worked fine for me with my Chrome web browser setup and suddenly today I've got the same, after couple hours of work on Jira with no issue.
On Chrome incognito mode and on another browser (Edge) works fine, but on my default Chrome setup doesn't. I still face this issue.
We're throwing our name in there too.. We're getting the same error now as well.. Nothing on system side has changed.
We're using Atlassian Cloud products.
Sorry I forgot to follow up on this. I received information on another thread. The issue for me was cookies and cache. Once I cleared my browser cookies and cache and restarted my browser everything worked for me. It has worked ever since.
Hi,
I found solution for me.
The issue was cookies & siteside data.
Once I cleared chrome://settings/siteData for all "atlassian" sites and only for them, everything started to work. No restart of browser was needed.
Once I cleared chrome://settings/siteData for all "atlassian" sites and only for them, everything started to work. No restart of browser was needed except just login.
Having the same issue here. Will try Rafal's solution -thanks for posting it.
Thanks. This is the only solution that worked for me
Same issue. And I am the administrator of our servicedesk.I can access everything except Projects in Servicedesk and Confluence directly.When I login to my https://id.atlassian.com/login and follow the link to Jira Servicedesk I get to an empty dashboard. No projects at all.
I can access the admin pages. I'm still a member of the groups that give me access to these services individually and as an admin I have all access as well.Links directly to our servicedesk project ends up in the error "We couldn’t log you in..."I have cleared the Chrome browser Cache, signed out entirely, Removed addons.Other broesers and also other Chrome profiles work. My colleagues donät have this issue.I reset my password.Still no change.I haven't been able to work for three hours now.Is there a solution and an axplanation somewhere?Thanks!
thanks. worked for me!
Also it worked here! Apparently it must be for ALL "atlassian" sites... Thanks a lot!
The first day, when I disabled all addons and cleared the entire (since forever) cache in Chrome it made no difference.
I repeated the procedure with the cache only today and came up with another version of the error message (image below). Clicking on Try logging in again it resolved itself.I logged a support case for this yesterday, but have not yet received any help. Have no idea what this is about or why it happens?
Be fore this occured I had run with the same browser profile and settings for a long time. It just suddenly stopped letting me in.
Curious....
We had this issue as well today and the instructions above resolved the issue.
Hi, same problem here with Opera, what can I do?
This solution did not work for me.
I get the same thing. The URL shows a redirect issue for me - blah.atlassian.net/login?redirectCount=3&application=jira . I use O365 to authenticate and it happens regardless of the atlassian site I login to.
"We couldn’t log you in
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.