In the "old view" of Advanced Roadmaps, is possible to select/assign sprints to the team.How this can be done in the new view?
Hi @Samuel Bar
According to this documentation, you create the team and then assign an issue source of a board or sprints:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/creating-teams-998651281.html
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy Stil is not possible to exclude sprints
Thanks,
Hey, @Samuel Bar
Sorry, I read that doc over again and I cannot find it either. I found no open issues for this in the public backlog, but I did see a related suggestion:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17926
Given you are on premium version, and the site admin, I suggest submitting a support ticket to learn if this feature was removed or moved:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please post back here if you learn anything from support to help others in the community. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.