I'm trying to migrate from Jira Server to Jira Cloud but every time, I get FAILED on "Synchronizing users and groups".
It suggests importing again (fails every time) or contacting support, which I need a paid account to do, which I don't want to do at the moment, as I have a team of 2.
I can see a bug report MIG-147 which says there is no workaround but the support team can help resolve it. The bug is closed with a resolution of "Fixed", but I don't know whether this really means fixed or "won't fix".
Has anyone had this issue, and managed to resolve it on their own ?
Just FYI, I selected the option "merge with existing cloud users" and I only have one cloud user (me) and my username and email are different to the ones on the server I'm trying to migrate from. I only have 1 user in the cloud instance, and 7 in the server.