On Microsoft Teams Jira Cloud, I can see the issues I've created but I am not able to see when they are due. I set due dates online when creating the issues but on teams when I see issues assigned to me, nowhere does it show when its due.
Hi @Emma McGeorge -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I found the Jira Server/MS Teams documentation and it indicates due date isn't a supported field, but I could not find the Cloud info. I posted a question on this article to see if someone can steer you toward the supported field list and any configuration that may be possible:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Microsoft-Teams-and-Jira/ba-p/1151240
And, I found this suggestion to make this configurable for Server, and could not find a parallel one for Cloud:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-312
Best regards,
Bill
I cant seem to find my server ID. do you know how I find that?
What do you mean by your server ID?
If you mean a log-in for the suggestion backlog, you can create that as it is a separate ID from your Jira one.
In teams when I try and authorize Jira Server, it asks for a Server ID:
Please enter Jira ID to connect to your Jira Server instance.
Jira ID is a unique identifier generated by Jira Server for Microsoft Teams app installed for Jira. It can be found in app settings after installation on Jira Server and should be provided to users by Jira admin. Learn more.
But I cannot find it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.