As someone that doesn't really take the time to report issues much, my experience just now was extremely frustrating, thinking I could quickly "do JIRA a solid" and share a small but annoying UI issue that has gotten me twice, and does not quite align with the rest of the JIRA UX (which I think is one of the best). I hit the issue again, and had about 6 minutes of free-time. Feeling altruistic, I captured the screens, annotated the capture and figured I just drop JIRA folks a note about the UI issue.
20/30 minutes later... navigating in circles to try and share an issue with the team, nothing seemed an obvious place to share my findings. "Post a question to the community?"... I supposed I could ask if anyone else thinks this is a UI design bug, but I don't really care to have a discussion on it. I don't even want to follow it. I think UI is confusing here, if the team agrees and fixes it cool... if not I'll work around it. I don't want to be part of a community and I am not really "Asking a question". I don't need an answer, I am just wanting to provide feedback.
Something I thought should take 2-3 minutes to communicate to the eng team has led to 20 minutes and now a post not even related to the matter at hand.