I took ACP-120 beta exam in Sep and the results came in this week with the following email. But when I go the link, all I see is the Pass/Fail. I dont see the score.
Who do I reach out to for issues like this?
To see your beta exam score report including Section performance level, log into the Certification Portal at https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fatlassian%2f and choose the Exams tab. (Only beta exams have score reports in the Certification Portal. For regular exams, your score breakdown is provided when you complete the exam.)
Hi @hellok ,
When I logged in Friday I was able to see the score and the breakdown. Today, I can't either. Let me see if I can get more information.
@John Funk , @hellok , we have contacted the Certification Portal vendor to find out why the score reports stopped displaying.
Great - thanks, Julia!!
Hey @hellok - Score Reports have been restored.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.