Hi
I'm trying to restrict some agents to view only their tickets and others to see all tickets.
I'm new to Jira and search for this in the community, I shore it exist, but I didn't found the right thing.
Thank's
@Eric Clark ,
What you want to do can be done with "issue level security".
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
I would suggest making a level where you set that it can be viewed by the assignee AND a group.
the assignee is obvious as that would limit it greatly. However you would need a way to also have the other users see all tickets. For that I can think of the following.
You create a new group in JIRA where you place in all users that can see all issues. That group is also part of the security level so:
Assignee OR member of that group can see the issues.
if the users you want to fully restrict to their own issues don't put in that group you should be able to filter these out like that.
Issue level security is a hard filter so they won't even know the issues exist.
@Dirk Ronsmans Thank you I'll try that
I didn't succeed if anybody has a simpler way I would love if you post it
Where exactly did it go wrong? As far as not allowing people to see tickets I don’t think there is any way to do it without issue level security.
if u need me to, I will get u a more detailed procedure
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.