I am unable to close the sprint and it shows items are incomplete, though my workflows are correct,
what is should do??? any suggestions
Hi @Ankur Shirdhonkar ,
Welcome at the Atlassian Community.
What is the exact notification you will receive when you close te sprint? Is it possible to add a screen print to your question?
Is the "resolution" field filled for the issues that are DONE?
regards, Marco
Welcome to the community.
When closing a sprint, if there are issues which haven't been completed or done, JIRA would prompt and give you the option to either move them to next sprint or to backlog.
Sprints don't have workflows. You can close them once the mentioned date has arrived and upon closing it would prompt you with options. Workflows are attached to issues.
Thanks,Milan
Yes, Jira is asking "move to" though according to us all the tickets are closed.
Just one thing like to highlighted is the workflow that I have created in Jira.
es, Jira is asking "move to" though according to us all the tickets are closed.
Thanks @Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
There was an issue in board settings which are corrected now.. let's hope for a positive result now
Thank you very much again
is it any possible way we can set up the meeting or time to show what's going on? so it will be quick
Hi @Ankur Shirdhonkar , I think the situation is that in the 114 issues the field "Resolution" is not filled and is therefore on Unresolved.
Regards, Marco
(For the record, I don't work at Atlassian. I am a Jira user.)
Thanks, Marco for the prompt response, I will check the old history first
Also, can you help me how and where to check this 114 tickets?
Hi @Ankur Shirdhonkar ,The 114 issues you should find with a filter withSprint = "20.2 Sprint 1"
best, Marco
Thanks, @Marco Brundel ,
The issue is resolved now, there were some minor issues on the board settings which I have done..
Thanks again for such fast replies from your side
Regards,
Ankur
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.