How do I get the customer to be able to see attachments inserted by agent in the request?
Hey Larissa,
The only way this is possible today is by logging into the Customer Portal and opening them from the Request.
There is an open feature request to be able to view attachments direct from email. It would be great to get your vote/feedback here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3371
Cheers,
Ben.
Hello @Larissa Elen do Nascimento,
I believe this question is a duplicated of this other one.
- Visualização
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
We support attachments in email notifications in https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211069/notification-assistant-for-jira-email?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Is this still the situation as of 4/29/2021. My users have just recently been responding that they can't open attachments without a password and prior to about two months ago I had never had this complaint.
Millie Crawford
Hey @Millie Crawford
Yes it is still the case, nothing has changed since this thread started.
Images attachments will come through in the email, but other types will require the user to sign in. Could this be what is happening for your users?
It is a feature we are working, and is something we want to get right because we take privacy/security very seriously.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.