Hi,
I was wondering if I'm able to get more details about a page's permissions using the Cloud Rest API. I've used both the Get Restrictions https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content-restrictions/ and Get Content (expanding on restrictions) https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content/, but it appears that the responses only reflect the restrictions that are reflected on the UI for that page.
Is there any way to get all the inherited restrictions for a page?
What about how to tell if a page has inherited restrictions or not? And is there a way to see if the page restriction is set to ‘everyone’, ‘everyone can view, some can edit’, or ‘some can view and edit’?
Lastly, is there an exposed endpoint we can use to show if additional restrictions conflict with inherited restrictions, like it's shown on the UI? For example, say this page's parent has a restriction where only the Engineering group can view/edit. Then, I create a child page, but add a non-engineer (Betty) to the view/edit. As you can see below, it says that Betty "Needs access to a parent page first".