Hello,
I'm using the new JIRA Screen layout and the simplified SCRUM workflow with JIRA cloud. I want to remove the reporter field from the new Bug screen and I have followed the documentation and tutorials to the best of my ability. However, no matter what I try the create bug screen doesn't change to my modified screen?
Am I hitting a roadblock because I'm using the new JIRA screens or the simplified workflow?
In case anyone is curious, I want to remove the Reporter field because we are using Coverity want to push issues to JIRA but there is a bug in their JIRA integration with the reporter field.
Here are the steps I followed:
- I created a screen called "Bug Create" that didn't have the reporter field
- I created a screen scheme called "Bug Create" and associated the Create Issue operation to the new "Bug Create" screen
- I also modified the "Default Screen Scheme" and associated the Create Issue with the "Create Bug" screen
- I modified the Default Issue Type Screen Scheme and associated the "Bug" issue type with the "Bug Create" screen scheme
Any help or pointers would be appreciated, thanks.
Joe