Hi ,
I don't realy understand how works closed ticket automaticly.
I'm in the SLA, and what I want it's that everyticket who enter in status "Waiting Customer" Wait 10 day and goes to "Resovle State".
Any idea how it's working...
Hi @Steven Borne ,
What you want to do is a very common usecase, and you will need to do this in 2 steps:
I put these 2 steps in 2 screenshots:
Please let me know if this is not clear!
- Tessa
Hi @Piet Pieters ,
Thanks for the answer I just need some confirmations about SLA:
So I put something like this like when enterring in the states "Waiting for Customer" after 240h (10d) the tickets went to Close states ?
What do I have to mentionne in JQL request ?
Hey @Steven Borne ,
looks good for the SLA part.
But make sure to add all the statusses the ticket can go to from waiting for customer as well as ending conditions. (Otherwise, if you close the issue automatically, there is no customer comment, and the SLA won't stop. Or your agent puts it back to "In progress" manually because of a phone call, and the SLA won't stop,...). Make sure you got all your "exits" covered.
The JQL you mention, you can use to exclude certain issues from this SLA (Goal).
You could also put different SLA goals there. For example, an incident waiting for customer should never close, but a feature request should.
Don't forget to also create the automation after this to make the issue close.
The only thing you do here is setting an SLA, no automations are done by just doing this.
-Tessa
Hi @Steven Borne
Also, you can try app SLA Time and Report. It allows you to set SLA goals and automate action for exceeded issues - change status.
Hi @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ ,
I don't have the same version that you have I can't trigger in SLA
It is another tool for SLA time measuring from Atlassian Marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220741/sla-time-and-report?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.