Hallo there,
i have got a question related to the jira automation. I would like to trigger an e-mail to stakeholders when a certain label "X" has been set. My issue is that this e-mail gets triggered multiple times, even if another label is added such as "Y". Every time there is an interaction, whether its deleting or adding a new label it triggers an e-mail, because "X" is still one of the labels. I would like the e-mail to go out only once, when the label "X" is set and regardless of whatever labels are still added or deleted afterwards. Do you know what I have to do in order to make that happen ?
It almost feels like the technical process between setting a label is the following:
You got three labels already set and want to set a fourth one. When you add the forth one and click "ok" it sets all 4 labels again instead of only adding the fourth one.
Cheers,
Patrick