Hello,
I created a webhook triggered by "issue link created" and I don't understand why issue.key & issue.id are empty.
In the webhooks documentation (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/modules/webhook/) the compatible context parameters are {project.id}, {project.key}, {issue.key} , {issue.id}
Hi @Frédéric Pionnier ,
did you make sure to add a leading $ sign on your variables before ? The webhook URL should look like this :
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Bonjour Alexis,
Oui, j'ai bien ajouté le $ à mes variables
Looks like it actually does not work as it should, the same URL used for the event "issue created" does pass the issue key and issue id, but not for event "link created".
However, it does work when using the Automation for Jira webhook action, so I would advise using this instead of the Jira webhook :
You can use {{issue.key}} and {{issue.id}} in the webhook URL as shown in the screenshot.
It will give you the expected result with issue ID and key :
Let me know if this fixes your issue.
Thanks,
Alexis
It looks like the automatic rule is not triggered.I think there are some broblems in the linked issues
This is now logged as a bug, in case anyone wants to vote/watch it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-81512
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.