I'd like the have the performance report for each team member such as:
Is it available in Jira Cloud - Next-gen project?
Hi @Anh Le welcome to the community forum and posting your query.
One best option is to create an dashboard in your Jira. However, to assist you better please share any error screen shot or message?
You might want to explore these links:
If you feel the above link answered your query, kindly accept the answer and upvote.
There isn't any error. I jus cannot find that kind of report in the Report section
Thank you for your patience and sharing the screen shot.
I found 2 options:
1) You may need to click on "Apps" and "New apps" found in the Jira header. You will be taken to the Market place where you can choose an app to integrate with Jira.
2) Click on "All reports" in Jira and slide down. You should see "Forecast & management" or "Others" section. You can add the report for your task. Screen shot attached.
Foor 2), it doesn't show in Next-gen project.
For 1), do you have any suggestion?
hi all,
Any updates on this?
I'm looking to get individual KPI from team-managed projects.
Cheers,
Michael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.