I have a field at the child level called 'Actual Points'. This same field exists at the Parent Level. Can I sum all the values at the Child level to the Parent?
Example,
Parent = 45 pts
Hi @Diana Mitten ,
there are several ways to do this. In Jira cloud Premium there is a native implementation of Advanced Roadmaps, which would handle this for you.
As I see you are on the standard plan, we need to look at some other options.
You could upgrade to the premium plan, or create a little script for this, or use an app like Structure, which is built for this, and much more.
Let me know if you need more information about any of this.
- Tessa
Hi Diana,
You can probably do that with Automation for Jira. Take a look at this post, specifically Rule 2.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-discussions/3-Jira-automation-rules-we-will-cover-in-our-advanced-webinar/m-p/1398109#M2801%3Futm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_discussion&utm_content=topic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.