Hi, I want to add a comment to an issue via the api, I can add a comment but it always as the admin I do the authentication as admin:token, here is a sample of the url I use
https://admin@company.net:token@company.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/request/359/comment,
when I send a post to this url it adds a comment as admin, how can I do this as another user, I want it to be dynamic.
When I create a request I use "raiseOnBehalfOf" is there a similar solution ?
Gal,There isn't a way to post a comment as someone other than the person that has been authenticated through the Rest API.
Thanks,Kian
how can I authenticate a customer dynamically ? I can't add a token to each user, is there a way to generate a token with the api ?
Gal,What is it that you are trying to do?
I will have my own ui and I want to use the api to handle the tickets so I was I want that when a customer will comment on an issue that the comment will be under his name and not under the admin I use to do actions with the api as it is right now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.