When I am importing test cases to JIRA using Excel, I am providing field value of Due Date in YYYY/MM/DD format. Without any errors the test case has been imported but could not see the Due date field vaue as per sheet. Please clarify me.
Hi @PavaneeDevi
just to clarify, you were able to select and map due date before importing ? --> Link
and the field is set to visible on your issue screen?
Thank you @nina_schmidt for your reply. Yes I made the filed as visible and able to update the field value before importing. I tried it by trying to creating a test case from 'Create' option available.
Is the problem that you do not see "Due Date" field or you see wrong values? If first, you must check project screens and make sure that "Due Date" field is present on issue view and other screens in the project. If value is present but different, you should check the pattern you are configuring at the second step of the importer, the one where you see project selector. You may also want to double-check the actual value in date cells, because Excel can display data differently while the actual value (the one ingested by Jira importer) can be different.
Hi @Yevgen Lasman
I could see the filed. But whatever the values I am uploading through excel is not being taken by filed. I have provided the same format of data while importing in excel.
I meant to check the field value in the formula bar. Here is an example: it is shown as the date in the cell while the actual value is the date + time and that's what goes to Jira during the import, not the display value.
In my case it is showing both are same. How we can check what is the date format that this field accept in Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.