I have 2 NG-Projects
1. Project "overview" with
epic "new room" with
story "new chair" linked as cloned by epci "new chair"
2. Project "new room" with
epic "new chair" linked as clones the story "new chair"
I have an automation rule which shall change the staus from the linked issue.
Trigger (Issues staus change)
IF (Issue has linked Issues like "cloned by" or clones)
For linked Issues (type = "clones" or "cloned by")
then change Issue-Status to Trigger-Issue-Status
I get following Problem in the audit log of the rule:
"target status could not be found. If you use Smart-Value, be sure that these are solved as numeric status is"
Bad translation, but i hope you see the core of the problem.

imho:
The rule fins the linked issue but cannot change the status, cause epics and storys have different status ids.
How do i use numeric status ids and is my assumption correct?