Hej,
I wanted to setup a "personal" board in our JIRA Software Cloud instance for a colleague but I could not find the option or even the menu. Neither for her nor in my own account, where I set up a personal board some time ago.
What I mean is not a board that you create in the regular project overview and then set on private or so but a board that could be created clicking your profile picture and then some option like "my board"/"your boards"/"personal board" or so - that board could be set up by the user without the need to involve a admin but it had some features of a classic board (like using a filter over serveral projects). The way to find/activate this option changed once when the navigation bar was replaced and it was quite difficult to find but now it completely gone.
Does somebody know whether the option still exists or how to get there