I need your help in making below configuration. Any examples explains the same is of great help.
The solution I am looking is for making below configuration.
- I am creating a JIRA Service Desk for an Organization that has 10-15 user accounts.
- Need to make 1 user an Admin, so that he get to know status of incidences created by rest members.
- Any update on incidence created should send a notification to user created an incidence as well the Admin.
- May I know the required configurations to achieve the same
The configurations I have used is not giving me the expected behaviour
I have created User A with "ADMINISTRATORS" role and others "SERVICE DESK COLLABORATORS"/"SERVICE DESK CUSTOMERS"/"USERS"/"SERVICE DESK TEAM".
But as a User A, not able to see the details of incidences created by others.
We need to make such a configuration to one of our client and need your inputs on making such a configuration.