Hi,
I was setting my permissions and noticed this strange user group here. With name "trusted-users-" and then a random sequence of numbers.What is that group? Can I delete? I did not create that myself.
Thanks!
Gui.
The last time I saw this it was related to granting access for Atlassian support in our Confluence Cloud. this is my theory, but if you (or one of other app admins) have any tickets opened with them recently and approved access to your data, this kinda confirms it.
Oh, you got it! That may be the reason. Thanks, @Yevgen Lasman
Hi @Gui Ávila
The users in this group have the Trusted role. Users get added to this group when you set their role via the Role selector on the Invite users page or the user details page.
More info on user types here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-and-update-groups/
Hope this helps.
@Wei Heng Thanks! But I did not set this role to any user. I think this is because of atlassian support (approve access), as said in the previous message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.