Hi,
I created 5 different projects so far and everything went well. Those 5 projects will be assigned to different customers. 2 projects for customer A, 2 projects for customer B and 1 project for customer C. So there will be internal colleagues and different external users.
I added 5 members to JIRA software as users. 4 members are internal colleagues and one member is an external person who belongs to customer A.
Now here is my issue. I want this external person only to see the two projects for customer A. After that I want to onboard more external persons for customer B and the same for customer C.
I'm pretty sure that is has something to do either with roles or groupes
Administration>users: the person (customer A) has a "standard" role and belongs to the group "jira-software-users" but no further restrictions.
I'm not an experienced user therefore please comment as detailed as possible so that I can follow. I hope that someone has a good and easy idea to solve the problem. Let me know when you have questions.