Hello group,
I am working in an organization where I am setting the Quality Assurance Team right from the beginning.
We are using Jira Cloud software and the main challenge I have is to manage the adhoc change request from Customer.
Let me explain a bit more about my actual situation. We follow Scrum Project model and create Epic, User stories, Sub task. Bug, Test etc. But we get lot of changes in the original requirement even when the Customer are just near to complete their UAT test phase.
Do I need to opt for the Issue Type "Change" and create this Change type under the Epic for every Requirement change we get? or do I need to modify the existing User Stories "Acceptance criteria"? The Challenge here is to consider the steps to follow :
1) When User Story is in-progress with Development or Test, how to accommodate the adhoc change from Customer?
2) When User story is completed , how to manage the adhoc change request from Customer?