I don't see this setting on my confluence page to add background color to a row in table???
Hi @Anne-Marie Colendich,
Just highlight the row by clicking the narrow grey placeholder at the left side of that row. It will highlight the entire row.
Then, you will see a tiny arrow appear when you hover over any cell in that row.
Clicking the arrow will pop up a menu where you can select background color:
I've performed this action, but for some reason the option change Cell Background still isn't showing. I do see the options for Insert/Remove etc. Any other thoughts for why this might be? The tables that have colors I need to change, are being copy/pasted from word and already contain a color -- However, I need to change the color it pastes in.
This feature disappeared. Is there a switch that will turn this on?
Just found it as described
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.